[Dailydrool] window sills, & quirks

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 05:54:50 PDT 2009

My Evil Annie  "Destroyed "  three window sills in our  house.  so my husband
bought a six foot piece of metal step edging  $  7.69  and cut three pieces
out of it and counter sunk the screws to hold it  on.  Works great !!!!!!

As for quirks,  my first Basset Lucy  ATB  also had the dish  issue also
where we had to play these stupid mind games as to which bowl,  plate, paper
plate,  hand or spoon she was going to eat from  and  sometimes she only wanted to
eat out of your had or  off a SPOON !!!!   we played this game every night at
dinner time, and we usually had to go through  the whole routine until she
decided how she was going to have her supper  !   Oh Lordy how I wish she could
have talked !  she also pulled  the same thing with her dog rawhide chews,
she didn't want you to hand her  one, oh no!   ( every night  ) we had to pull
the whole damn  drawer  out of the cupboard  and put it on the floor so she
could  choose her own chew !  and we have been SLAVES  every since !!!!

Marlene  ( still recovering from the Easter Bunny funeral ) , Maggie  Wags (
the sobbing has stopped )
  Evil Annie,   ( still pouting and not talking to mommy  )     YEA !!!
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221421323x1201417385/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)