[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 53, Issue 1

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 08:46:10 PDT 2009

Hey All,

Is anyone from the NYC area heading to the Boardwaddle next weekend? We
would love to take Humphrey to his first Waddle, but we don't have a car and
can't really afford to rent one for the day (we only plan to go for
Saturday). If anyone else in the NYC area is planning on going down just for
the day on Saturday and has an extra seat or two, please contact me
off-list. Obviously, I'll pay for gas and bring treats for both humans and
hounds.

Thanks,
Rebecca & Humphrey