[Dailydrool] Wish me luck!

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 12:15:18 PDT 2009

The house is going to be splitting at the seams.....I've been working with NEBHR to help a sweet 10 year old Basset lady dumped in Massachusetts. They have to hold her for 10 days, so I bring her home on Sunday. I've named her Mango, and she is the prettiest red and white girl. She has several masses that are infected and will need to be removed, including two large mast cell tumors (one 3" in diameter on her shoulder). She is so sweet, and will be euthanized if I don't pull her, so she will be coming to stay here.

On Sat. I'll be picking up an 18 month old St. Bernard boy, Arlo -160 lbs by report. The adoption coordinator is going through the applications to find a fit and we hope he won't be with me long. He is friendly and laid back by report - family forclosure and can't keep him, so not a neglect situation.

Then, I'm still waiting for Fred/Bodhi who is to arrive in a few weeks. He's going to have his work cut out for him, finding an empty bed LOL.

So wish me luck while getting everyone settled. I'm running out of room to put crates and all available floor space is covered with beds and pillows. But, it's just one big party here, so let's pass another round of treats!

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Zuma, Pearl, coming attraction Bodhi and Mango
Ace, Maya, Sage, saving a spot for Arlo