[Dailydrool] FINAL COUNTDOWN... on Houndsbay

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Tue Apr 7 18:14:10 PDT 2009

It's LAST CALL on the slave's bestest basset crap... Consider it the best
economic stimulus package pawsible! All the homeless houndies of BROOD are
sending deep subliminal messages to BID BID BID before it's GONE GONE GONE.
Ending Wednesday afternoon (Eastern time) are:

Handmade cherry BASSET TILE BOX:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239227575

Hand-painted BASSET CASE WALLET:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239227832

Rare and Special BRASS BASSET SUNDIAL (don't miss this one folks):
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239228049

Rare BASSET BOOGIE Print (it will have you doing the basset happy dance):
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239229130

Special BASSET BOOGIE Bone China Mug:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239229558

Pawtographed copy of YOU HAD ME AT AHROOO:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239229946

ALL proceeds benefit Basset Rescue of Old Dominion. Some of these items are
super-rare -- I had to pry them from the paws (er, hands) of my slave. But
every penny will help my less-fortunate cousins -- and you'll feel good
about your contribution. Really. You will. Look deeply into my eyes... and
repeat after me... I want to help the houndies. I NEED to cruise Houndsbay
and check out all the great pawction goodies. Surely there's at least ONE
that I just MUST have. And the more I buy, the more hounds I help save.

We now return you to your regular Daily Drool postings...

Daisy Mae (pledge pawcurement officer) and Toby (who'd rather be snoozin)