[Dailydrool] Miss Becky

cathy brown idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 20:27:44 PDT 2009

Miss Becky was such a drool icon, and I loved hearing about her.  I loved all of your posts, Georgie.  We will send drool and prayers and light our Benny memory candle tonight in her honor.  It is our official bridge candle and Lucy Lou loves it's scent the best.
Please know that our thoughts are with you.  Please let us know how you are doing as soon as you can.  Pain shared is pain halved and we want to join with you in remembering all the wonderful stories that are Miss Becky's legacy.  We will remember her forever.  - Cathy with Lucy Lou and da Fritz