[Dailydrool] Miss Beckie

Marilyn Fulton vbassety3 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 21:17:39 PDT 2009

Georgie,
  We are deeply saddened to learn of Miss Beckie's passing to the
Bridge...our prayers and support go out to you at this very difficult time.
Thank you for loving her, and being a devoted slave to her all these years.
We know how very hard it was for you to make the difficult decision to let
her go.  She is now free of pain, running and healthy again, at the bridge
with all those who have gone before her.   God Bless you for sharing her
with us.

Marilyn Fulton
Apollo, Daphne, and Zeus "Hundage Barrage"
Portland, Oregon