[Dailydrool] Dear OEBE Headquarters

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 09:50:31 PDT 2009

>>>From: Noah Goslowah <handsomehounds at yahoo.com>

... We'll hold her in our hearts until we meet again on that cloud in heaven
where Bess (allegedly)is waiting for her.  Becky, don't entirely trust Queen
Bess WHE!  Let Noah Go Slowah be your guide...<<<

Dearest Headquarters of Evilness,
It is I, El Queeno BessWHSE, letting you know that I am not, as of my last
meal, up there in Heaven ruling from a cloud. I am still here, on earth, in
all my bossiness ... errrr ... in all my aged beauty, ruling the Castle with
a firm paw and crankiness.

Still Breathing as of this writing,
yours truly,

BessWHSE El Queeno of Club BABES, proud to be a Snoodhead, and forever the
Arch Nemesis of NoahGoSlowah :-)~~ "Doing Good The BABES Way; Kindness to
all"