[Dailydrool] Dog Hair in Cars

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Wed Apr 8 13:10:30 PDT 2009

I actually have a swiffer duster in the side pocket of my car door.  I take my 3 in
the car to the gully to walk every day. Charcoal gray dash- white Bosley hair. Cheap seat cover on front
bucket for Bos. (Bought 2, rotate them so they don't get too hairy.)  Long (like 5 ft x 3 ft) bath rug on the back seat for the 2 in the back. Can pull seat cover off and rug out and swiffer quickly and my car is almost presentable in a flash. I do have leather (or probably fake leather) seats. The new Pledge hair
roller thing works well on fabrics, but they are made to be disposable when they fill up with hair, so don't last THAT long. Not much more expensive than a lint roller though, and works better on the couch.

--
Marilyn Briggs