[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle question

Dawn dlvj at ptd.net
Wed Apr 8 13:30:51 PDT 2009

I'm somewhat new to this basset thing and although we would love to attend both days at the Boardwaddle, work has to come first.  Is it okay to attend just on Saturday? Do we have to walk in the parade with Lucy?  I ask this because I have COPD and don't know if I can make the entire walk.   If we want to attend the picnic I assume we must get pledges.  Is there a minimum amount that we must get in pledges to attend?  Lucy has never met another basset so this will be a new experience for her.  She lives with her yellow lab sister and her best playmate friend is my son's English mastiff and although there is a major size difference, they are best friends and he is very gentle with her.  Heck, she might even learn to "ahrooo" if she's around other bassets.

We live in Drums, PA so it's about a 3 hour ride for us to Ocean City but we can do that for the day.

Thanks,
Dawn Jackson, Lucy's momslave