[Dailydrool] Yealpa Charlie - Check this out

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 15:02:22 PDT 2009

A co-worker of mine has a friend that went on vacation to this village in Mexico where the village dog is  Yelapa Charlie a  Basset who has  his own web site which is great, it is a  beautiful place only accessible by boat think I need to vacation there!!! Check out all his pictures, video and his very interesting story on how he was rescued to his wonderful life, he walks around town with a guest book around his neck for visitors to sign.  What a great life.

http :// www . charlieyelapa .com/

Joni Thomas

The Terrific Thomas Hounds

Fred  http :// www . dogster .com/dogs/739990

Earl   http :// www . dogster .com/dogs/739999

Bob-a-licious   http :// www . dogster .com/dogs/739959

Little Stuart  http :// www . dogster .com/dogs/739974

Looking for cool stuff check out   https :// www . petlane .com/ joni

All my profits go to support Basset Rescue