[Dailydrool] online meds question

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Thu Apr 9 08:14:31 PDT 2009

I looked in the archives, but to no avail. Has anyone ordered pet meds from Ashley's Animal Ark web site, via amazon? They have a really good price on denamarin, a liver supplement that Zoey has been taking for a couple of months. It runs over $90/mo from the vet and is $61/mo plus shipping at this site. If the bloodwork shows this is helping, it is something she is to take for life, so the savings would be considerable. We like to support our vet, but yikes!

Do folks have preferred sources of online pet meds?

Thanks,

Zoey and her people