[Dailydrool] Wilson's going home, BaileyobColumbus moving out

Kimberly Baker kbaker at mail.cosi.org
Thu Apr 9 11:58:14 PDT 2009

Some of you may recall that I asked a few months ago for advice regarding sending Wilsonthehouseguest back to California to his parents.  I shared my concerns about flying the little guy and they agreed to pick him up here in Ohio.  So he'll be going home sometime next week.  I'm sorry to see him go, but know that due to my own circumstances, I wouldn't be able to provide as well for him shortly.

Dad-slave is moving out in May and Bailey has chosen to stick with his Dad, so I'll be basset-less for the first time in 6 years.  I'm hoping to get my fix somehow, even though I will have visitation with Bailey on occasion. :)  A crazy work schedule doesn't permit me enough time at home to be a full-time slave, but I'd love to foster on a short-term, emergency basis.  I'm glad I can help transport, too.

Just wanted to update you all and thank you for answering my questions over the years.

Kimberly, soon to be a off-site Mom-slave to BaileyobColumbus and Wilsonthehouseguest

P.S.  A good friend is sending her elderly lab to the bridge on Saturday with much regret.  If anyone has any essays, poems, etc. that might help her to know she's making the right decision, please email me off-list.