[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood Update - Poop drool on it's way

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Apr 9 13:30:58 PDT 2009

Debbie,
Please  know that the girls are sending buckets of poopin'
drool to Brudder Elwood.  We will start the
 4 gal choir as soon as snacks are over.  So if you hears
something similiar to arhoooo's that sounds a little odd...
well that is just my girls singing Poooooop  Poooop Poooop
to the tune of Margaritaville.  Ruby Doo will be the high soprano,
Abby and Sadie are the alto's and Nelly Belle will lead the baritone section.
May the drool and singing help to move things to a speedy and safe poopin' result.
You are all in our prayers,
Karen and The Dog House Gang