[Dailydrool] Chainlink fencing & drool

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Thu Apr 9 16:22:36 PDT 2009

We put 4' high chainlink fence across the front of our property, driveway and down one side of the driveway. About 350' total with 12' gates across the driveway. We did all the work ourselves and got our supplies at the Home Depot. We did not put a bottom rail on the fence but we did run the tension wire along the bottom. We've had the fence up for almost 2 years now and I've not had anyone try to dig out. My neighbors cattle dog mix did try to dig in from the outside once. There is a shallow ditch along the outside of the fencing that I plan to fill with large river rock which will prevent digging and will look nice. We have been very happy with the chainlink fence so far.

Heart healing drool to the slaves of Bailey Mae, Lucy and any other slaves who have had to send their furbabies to the bridge. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Candles will shine bright in honor of them tonight.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets