[Dailydrool] Brudder Update from Sandi W.

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 20:29:19 PDT 2009

Maybe we can all chant and cheer *POOP, ELWOOD, POOP!*

Elder Clara is beside herself and is waiting for Elwood at the front
door or
hiding in the bathroom.  Brudder Jake keeps searching the yard and
house.
Sister Daisy and Ol' Bob say - who cares?   Debbie is frazzled AND
totally
swamped with work too!

Omgoodness....we are chanting here in NJ.  Poor Debbie...It's amazing
how much Elder Clara misses the little shi* despite their "moments"
when he is home, LOL.  Poor Jake, clearly he needs his brother for
direction.  Please give Debbie our best when you speak with her again,
Sandi.  And thanks for the update.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the Belles and The Boys - Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and
Dudley