[Dailydrool] update on puppy millers in Nova Scotia

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 10 09:27:39 PDT 2009

As promised I would keep everyone updated on the puppy millers here in Nova Scotia.
These people were sentenced yesterday and
The woman got 3 weeks in jail along with
they both have a total in $5500.00 in fines
The jail time was for assaulting a peace officer.
Apparently the woman Gail Benoit threw a puppy at the spca officer and got in her face. When the SPCA were taking the sick puppies from this ladies home.

The following are you tube videos spectators at the court house took of the man positively losing it
Bad language in the videos so if you have children please turn the volume down
The tame version / the news cast is on my profile

Carolyn Mitchell on face book.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=726849599&ref=profile

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3hIYBUu_IRk

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWzy4cBxhhg0