[Dailydrool] Happy Gotcha Day and Welcome Home!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:44:22 PDT 2009

Happy Gotcha Day to Moosie!

Welcome home to Brudder Elwood and Ol' Bob.  Debbie, I hope you have a very
relaxing and uneventful weekend after this crazy week.  I think I would
inform the neighbors what happened and just leave it with asking them to
please be more careful in the future.  I'll assume that while immature, the
40-year old son isn't cruel, and will probably be very sorry that he caused
harm.

Barbara, you and Bessie were meant for each other.  I'm so glad that sweet
old girl got a new lease on life with you.  Wishing you many years of
happiness together.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB)