[Dailydrool] Nelly Makes a Statement

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 10:43:48 PDT 2009

Our foster Winston has been here a couple weeks. Otis moped a bit at
first, but loves the new playmate. Overall, we (even DH) are well
adjusted and Winston is getting friskier and more lovable everyday.
Nothing like helping a senior get healthy.
So I thought all was well--but I guess Nelly wanted to register a
protest. After almost 4 years of peaceful coexistence, Nelly decided
to wreak her vengeance on the frivolous tulle window treatments in our
daughter's room:
Nelly: 1 (2?);  Curtains: Big Zero
That'll show us.
They needed some updating anyway.
Linda, with Otis, Nelly (see?) and FosterWInston