[Dailydrool] Frum da lipz of Elder Clara

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 17:57:36 PDT 2009

Elder Clara here. Momma bin liddel slack on droolz ob late, so Elder Clara tekein ober da pawboard.
We berry sorry fur doggies dat go to da bridge, meny sad aahroo's.
We seyz welcum to da new droolin peeps, new houndies, old houndies repawtin in agin,?Elder Clara alweyz here wif da adbices. Jus gib me a woof. I help youze.

Now bout Miss Bessie gittin da furebber home. Elder Clara clappin da paws,now we seniors jus no problum, gib us a chance, we warm your heart, we heppy wif whut you gib us, an we lub you berry much in da return. We dun git lots of seniors homes ob late, and youze see how heppy da peeps are, git a senior houndie for your home todey!! We needs you to help us oldsters too.

Yup, dat varmit Brudder Elwood be home. He com a racin in da door, I gib him a sniffy, he run rite out in da yard an him tailpipe explode, Elder Clara a watchin youze see, why he gotz da squirtz. Dat rectal rocket he dun ate a libbin up to its name, why my hebbins, I nebber see nuffin like dis, it go straight out da pipe squirt all ober me yard--note to Elder Clara headbone, do not walk ober dere-why da grasses are a dyin already--but youze see dis whole sitteation could ob bin voided iffin dat mooron lissin to Elder Clara. I seez dis fing in me yard, Brudder Elwood gibbin it da sniff. Elder Clara, whut gotz da wisdom, seyz leeb dat alone, it meke youze sick. Brudder Elwood, whut ain't got no brain cell whut so ebber, seyz moob old wooman, it all mine. Elder Clara really not a woomen ob da rebenge, but dis liddel buttnut gonna hab to learn. Elder Clara lay down an watch him munch dis fing rite up. Da countdown begin. Elder Clara tellz him her tailpipe a wurkin jus fine, gib him liddel blast ob da gas, liddel smile jus fur da goodwillz. Elder Clara teach, teach, teach on dis one, nebber hab one dis empty in da headbone, got da hoober vacuum in da earflapz.
A woomenz wurk is nebber dun.
Elder Clara goin to herz sleepin perch nowz, tomorrow bee nudder day ob da Brudder.

Droolz to all in need,

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts