[Dailydrool] Release Your Cover-Basset...

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Sat Apr 11 17:37:58 PDT 2009

Daisy here... a chief pledge pawcurement officer's work is never done. So I
had to remind everyone that there are still a few short days left to bid on
the opportunity to honor YOUR special pup with a book cover and special
feature story -- YOUR chance to make them a STAR!! I pawsuaded the slave to
create a special edition of YOU HAD ME AT AHROOO to benefit Basset Rescue of
Old Dominion. This is a super-special chance to create a lasting tribute to
your special hound (or hounds) -- or to honor a special slave's
extraordinary pup. Check out all the details in our auction on Houndsbay:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239754682

Please note that the lucky winner will need to share a good quality photo
(web-size pix won't reproduce well -- but if you don't have a digital image,
NO WORRIES -- the slave can scan and return a sharp photo print). You'll see
a proof of the cover as well as a proof of whatever special story or message
(up to 2 pages) you'd like to include. So you can be certain everying is
picture perfect! AND additional copies can be purchased for the standard
price of $20 plus shipping. So it makes a wonderful holiday gift for all
your hounds friends and admirers.

There are SO many deserving hounds... and while she-slave has never put MOI
on the cover, I do not hold a grudge. Okay, maybe a little one. Still, it's
all for a good cause -- to help my homeless hound-cousins. So run, don't
walk, on over to Houndsbay and BID BID BID BIG BIG BIG. YOUR hound deserves
top-dollar after all!

Drool on,

Daisy Mae and Toby