[Dailydrool] Emma & Elwood- Let the sparring start again

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Apr 12 17:54:46 PDT 2009

The Dog House Gang want you to know we miss the banter of Elwood and Emma.
Nelly Belle and Sadie wonder if maybe this Elwood ate the rocket so he could make a
quick trip to steal some moonlight smooches from Miss Emma???  Maybe Miss Emma
was in on it so then Brudder Elwood wouldn't be stealing smooches.  As a MommaSlave
I think that it make be the last reason.  What do the Brudder and the Delicate Diva
have to say about this?  If they stay quiet then we will know that it was a failed attempt
for the two of them to get together.

The Girls are sending drool to all that may be in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang