[Dailydrool] All those going to the Bridge

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 18:42:51 PDT 2009

I have finally caught up on about 15 drool, and am very sad to read of all
those that have gone to  the bridge lately.  I want to extend my  deepest
sympathies to Jennifer on the loss of her beloved Lucy; BHRA on the very  sad
loss of their second little buppy Nickie; and lastly to Jennifer on the
loss  of her precious Bailey Mae.  Such sadness in such a short time.  Now  all
are running free from their earthly ills, and looking down on their slaves
from their own special clouds.  They have plenty of company up there, with
all the others up there.  Please know that all will be in my prayers, and
that Ben and Charlie will be sending their very special healing drool to
help  ease the slave's pain.

DDropp and the hounds
**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make dinner for $10
or less. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)