[Dailydrool] Lots of subjects

Anita W. a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 12 20:38:11 PDT 2009

I miss Emma and Elwood fussing, too.  And I was happy to hear from Duff,
you've been gone a long time, welcome back.

And to the lady whose dog seems to be having stomach problems - it sure
sounds like she got into some kind of poison to me - anyone else think so?

Submissive urinating - the advice given already was excellent - she's most
likely been abused and is afraid, and yelling or fussing at her for this
will make it worse.  I adopted a dog years ago who had been unbelievably
abused, she was a submissive pee'er (beats me how you spell this), and we
cured it for good in less than a week.  Every time I'd pet her she'd pee,
and I'd get down on the floor and clean it up and croon to her like you
would a baby, "it's okay, we'll clean it up" in a very gentle sing-song
croon, and I'd pet her while saying it.  If she peed more I'd just clean it
up and keep petting and gently crooning.  And I made sure I petted and
talked to her every time I saw her or walked by her.  Seriously, it was gone
in a couple of days.  Whatever you do, don't yell at her or get mad.

Snooters and sloppy kisses from all of us here to everyone who has lost a
hound recently, or has a sick one.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net