[Dailydrool] What do you do with your Drool?

Brenda Cruse brendatyler2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 08:12:34 PDT 2009

I've been a member of the Drool for 6 years now and I'm wondering what other Droolers do with their Drool?  Do you keep them?  Archive, Delete?
I ask this because I jsut deleted about 2-3 years worth of old Drools out of my yahoo folders.   I broke my heart but I was running out of space!!  Prior to getting a yahoo address, I archived every Drool I had received in my MS Outlook.
Drool to all in need....and stomping for NO RAIN!

Brenda Cruse

http://bhbhappiness.blogspot.com/