[Dailydrool] Need Advice

Brewer, Bunny (Lorraine B.) CIV NAVAIR Lorraine.Brewer at navy.mil
Tue Apr 14 10:27:45 PDT 2009

Brewster went to a new Vetlady and has Bilateral entropion with his eyes (left eye is worse).  The VetLady recommends surgery to treat the entropion. Brewster constantly has eye discharge due to the eyelashes curling in and rubbing against his eyes.  We are using eye moisturizer in the mean time.  If we do the surgery, we would want to do a dental cleaning at the same time.  This is a costly procedure, does anyone have experience with this eye lift procedure.  Your advice will be appreciated.  Thanks,  Bunny & Brewster Beanie