[Dailydrool] Dandruff, forgot to mention

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 14 14:40:28 PDT 2009

During Spring and Summer Xaxa loves to roll on the grass and his dandruff gets worse. In this case there is no way he gets better so we just deal with it with baths and brushing him but it is not a cure. In case somebody knows a trick to end that we would like to hear.
Drool to all
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau