[Dailydrool] BoardWaddle 2009 !!!!!!

Dooley, Cynthia Cynthia.Dooley at gdc4s.com
Wed Apr 15 07:37:30 PDT 2009

Rocky, Clyde and I would like to tell all of you traveling far and wide
to the Boardwaddle, that we admire you !.. every year I tell my  husband
that I wish. wish, wish I could attend.  I don't exactly live on the
other side of the earth, but I am not equipped to travel too far with my
boys.. We do not have a BUV, just a small sedan.. Way to squishy for
them to go very far.

I hope you ALL have a marvelous time !  We will be thinking of you.. and
MAYBE some year, we will make there too !
I was going to purchase one of your t-shirts, so that I could be there
with you in spirit ( not too mention, they are adorable), the mean evil
tax man took all our money this year..  Why can't we claim our boys on
our taxes, I will never know...   he he !  no biggy..

as I said early.. have a marvelous time..

AND OF COURSE..Rocky and Clyde and stomping  for you !!!!

 stomp, stomp stomp.. no rain.. no rain.. no rain !!!

Cindy, Rocky ob Attleboro, and Clyde da sidekick !