[Dailydrool] Kansas City Pet Expo

S & J Phipps reddogbytes at prodigy.net
Wed Apr 15 08:07:39 PDT 2009

Just a reminder, this is coming up this weekend. I will be there with our ferret rescue, but I always visit the basset rescue too.

2009 KC Pet Expo presented by No More Homeless Pets KC

April 18-19
American Royal Center
Saturday, April 18 - 10am-7pm
Sunday, April 19 - 10am-5pm

For more information: www.kcpetexpo.com or 816-931-4686.

Adults are $8.50
Children 6-12 are $6.00 and under 6 are free
Attendees can use their Price Chopper Shopper Card to receive $1 off of each admission.

Attendees are not allowed to bring their pets to the Expo.

This is the 5th year for the KC Pet Expo and we are looking forward to a fun and exciting event!