[Dailydrool] ditching us - humphf!!!

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:42:30 PDT 2009

Cowboy here, so sad readin bout everyhound gettin to go boardwaddle in oshun
city. humphf! we gonna be stuck in stoopid sandy eggo wif no slaves to cater
to us. no fair! da mom and dad slaves be takin a roady trip to san fran
sisco fur da gramma slaves 50th birfday and we not invited. humphf again! we
fink we wood be da best 50th birfday present ever, dontchu fink? but
noooooo, da slaves say it an adult only pawty and no houndys aloud. plus she
say it be a lot of driving and dat not be fun fur us. well i be the judge of
that. how dare these slaves think they can make decisions fur us! humphf
times 3!

oh what? whatchu say mom? oh we get to stay wif granpa? oh you meen granpa
who gives us haff of his dinner everynite? oh ok then you run along now mom.
scram, get outta here so we can give granpa the look and get all he dinner
everynite. what? you not leave til tomorrow?  well humphf, only one more day
til we finally free of these slaves that make we eat kibble and stoopid dog
treats. then it be peeple food fur 4 long and glorius dayz.

ahhh its good to be a hound dog.
happy drooling, (and waddling to those lucky hounds)
cowboy (cant wait for my independence!) and rupert (i can, pleeese dont go
mom! whos gonna sleep in da bed wif me??? and keep me warm? and rub my
belly? and and and.....)