[Dailydrool] Poop Success for Laverne!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 15:54:42 PDT 2009

Woo Woo!??Who knew I would be so thrilled to do the "poop patrol."? Thanks for the drool everyone - Laverne?passed?"the object"?without any incidents this afternoon - we are going to call her Lucky Laverne and see if she can pick lottery numbers. The object was from an old library table...the bottom of the leg had a silver button type thing with a nail out one end!??It was all metal, about the size of a rounded?nickel had weight to it and was probably 60 years old.??I think it was?like a floating coaster?? It was a fluke it even fell out because it took 20 minutes of digging and prying to get one out of the other leg so we could take it into the vet for her to see.? She is currently switching from eating food to playing in the mud outside with her sisters as if nothing?happened. ?I know?all the drool?helped and will help for her other issue - her knee (which isn't bothering her one bit today!)?

Droolers Rock!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Princess, Trixie and Laverne (aka goat)