[Dailydrool] A Waddling We Shall Go

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 07:06:14 PDT 2009

Hi all my peeps,

This is GM 08 Thelma Lu.  The slaves are busy packing for the BoardWaddle so I figured I will jump on the pc and send my last post as the reigning BoardWaddle Grand Marshall.

It has been a wonderful year full of trips to different picnics, belly rubs, treats and of course fund raising for the poor homeless hounds of Tri-State.  My poor young tender pawsies are tired, it was very hard work for a youg girlie but I survived.  In just about 28 hours I will hand the GM duties off to GM2B Xandy Bear.  I have sniffed the GM2B in the past and I know she will do an awesome job as Grand Marshall.

I can hear my Slaves trying to decide how to walk so many of us hounds in the Waddle on Saturday.  So if anyone will be at the BW houndless and would like to Waddle one or two of us please give the She Slave a holler 610-715-5885 and she will gladly hand over the leashes.

Everyone driving down to Ocean City please have a safe trip and don't forget the check books, cash and/or plastic.

Peace Out and Waddle On,

Grand Marshall 08 Thelma Lu