[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Apr 16 10:58:54 PDT 2009

Arhoo Emma da Warrior aka da Delicate Diva,
Dat dare mabee gud idea.  We be da tag team den iffen we be needin an inside job
we call on da Elder Clara.  Me wuz readin dat Brudder Elwood posty bout ya.
Why dat wittle whipper snapper be needin da teachin frum da gals.

Brudder Elwood ya best be puttin some xtra eye ballz in you tailpipe
region...da gals are comin for ya.

Nelly Belle ob da Dog House Gang
(best be watchin out fur da quiet gals)

Hello dare Nelly Belle, mebee youze a wantin to help the Diva git the smelly Elwood.  He call me a turd, sompen youze need to scoot off.   Wwll he knoze bout scootin that one.  He one smelly scootin moochine.  Jus let me knowze iffin you want to join forces wif me, we get himz good!  Emma, The Delicate Diva