[Dailydrool] Change in BoardWaddle Weather Forcast!

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 14:10:57 PDT 2009

Arrrrroooo. It is me, Cakers. While the slaves are running around today like
maniacs, I am home keeping an eye on the weather forcasts...and I must tell
you that the prediction for Saturday has changed.....from, "Mostly Sunny"
10% chance of precipitation to......drumroll if you please, "Sunny" ZERO
chance of precipitation.

I am beside myself. Okay, I'm beside Rusty and Nudgie but anyhow....BRING
YOUR SUNBLOCK!!

This just doesn't happen to me....FINALLY!!!!

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess ELEVEN time waddler....missing Taco WOOF Bell,
but I did see Janey and GM 07 Brie and GM 2B Xandy Bear and
Hugmonster.....XB says she expects all her fans to be there so START
DRIVING.
The two hotels in Ocean City are full of basset folk!! Yay!!!!!