[Dailydrool] Barnaby and Einstein

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 19:22:26 PDT 2009

We're so sorry to learn of Barnaby's trip to Rainbow Bridge.  It's certainly the "end of an era" for all of us who have delighted in his antics over these past years.  I hope there's a picture of his alighting on the top of the refrigerator somewhere out there.  Our condolences to all the family - we've been there and know what you're going thru.

We hope to hear that Einstein's doing well and over his bout with his recent illness.  We don't want him getting dehydrated.  Glad to hear his clever personality is intact.

Hope all the Droolers have a wonderful weekend at the waddles that you're attending - wish we could be in NJ for the big one!

                                            Beryl & Raymond