[Dailydrool] **Beyond tear warning; Barnaby Devil Dog OEBE ATB

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Apr 16 21:34:25 PDT 2009

Dear Dawn,
What a wonderful, beautiful tribute to Barnaby.  Barnaby went from an
neglected unloved soul to a boy that stole the heart of his Momma and
the many that met him.  From a lowly peasant to the King of Daphneyland.
He practice his his oath to the basset knighthood to  protect his Momma from
the floor, to waddle at the many events to prove to the unknowing that bassets
are truly a regal breed.

Barnaby will live on in your heart and will be waiting, watching and loving you.
We will light our candle in memory of Barnaby. The girls will have a special treat to
celebrate the Life and Times of Barnaby.
Hugs and Heart Healing Drool,
Karen and The Dog House Gang