[Dailydrool] Nigel goin trekkin?

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Apr 17 04:54:46 PDT 2009

Deer Nigel,
Dis be juss wunnerful!  We hopin ya get in!  Mommmmaaaa we wanna trek tooooo!  oh...we does?  Ya shure dat wat dat Nigel meens?  Otay we trek in we home den out inna yawd den we trek in da enuff mud fur #%$%$ (Me a baby an no sez dem werds) .
Better go trek in sum more mud ...me hab a biggy puddle juss a waitin fur me to teke a mud baff. Bwaaahahahaha der goze dem cleen foors ....agin.

Hope ya git in an win a biggy tweat.
Snooters,
Sadie Maye ob da Dog House Gang

Dis Nigel.  I very scited. Da MomPerson, whut I thot hed forgot all about me wif dat Buppie Conley heer, sended annentry to a a TREKKING test! A Tee Dee Hex test. I guess she bedder teke me trekkin in case i git in.
I hope I gets in.
NIGEL GET IN NIGEL GET IN....oh well. whadebber.

Love an Droolto them whut are in need,

Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper