[Dailydrool] basset sightings (2)

tammy408 at roadrunner.com tammy408 at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 18 08:12:54 PDT 2009

we are watching my sister's dog and cat.. we have the afternoon shift.. on the drive home.. going down ellicott creek road in tonawanda, ny.

we spot a basset and another fur baby on a walk..  are you droolers?

second basset alert.. watching nascar on speed tv.. the camera showed a young girl walking her basset hound.. this was during qualifying for the nationwide race..

sending love, hugs, prayers to all those in need.

tammy, eric and angels atb lexis marie and shadie babe