[Dailydrool] Jorch -- ATB

Tamera Seipp tamera at bresnan.net
Sat Apr 18 13:22:44 PDT 2009

We don't post often but we try to stay up with the drool.  That was until
recently.  Our boy Jorch reached his 13th barkday on 3/18/2009 and two weeks
after that he began to go down hill.  We have spent the last two weeks
caring for him round the clock and had to make the decision to release him
from his pain.  Yesterday around 10 am Jorch made is voyage to the Rainbow
Bridge.  We were there by his side.  We know he was greeted by many a fellow
drooler furbaby and his sisters Molly & Sally.  We know he's free from pain
and can run, play and take in all the wonderful Basset Buffets, but we miss
him.  Jorch was always a gentle boy and enjoyed greeting everyone by rolling
over and wanting a belly rub.  I think he could tell the character of a
person by that.  He'll be forever in our hearts. To all of you that are in
need of prayers, drool, or other things our hearts go out to you  as well .

Many mournful Ahroo's,
Alan & Tamera Seipp

Duke, Miss Gabby Abby and Piglet the wannabe

Molly the Moocher  3/18/96 - 8/21/07
Jorch  3/18/96 - 4/17/2009
Sally Sue Ahroo    ? - 8/4/2006