[Dailydrool] Busy weekend

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 14:33:50 PDT 2009

We were away this weekend to attend a 50th wedding anniversary party and
were surprised to see all we had missed while away from e-mail. It was a
busy weekend.  Drool for Kirby; glad that he has something fairly routine
(but sorry that it's fairly serious) -- we hope he responds to the
antibiotics well.  Synthia, why do I have the feeling you may be a foster
failure with Kirby? :-)

We're glad Zack came through his dental with flying colors.  Laurie, I had
to take Molly in for a dental the week before last and I know the "I want my
breakfast; why can they have theirs and I can't have mine?" moans -- they're
truly heartbreaking.

Drool for Lillie Pearl and her mysterious gash.  Hi Hollyberry -- what very
good typing for such a little girl.  I remember the day you came, how
excited your Mom was to get you!

Sue, I loved the story about Lucky and merry, and thank you Susan for
posting "Topless in Tarzana".  I can easily see myself in the same situation
if one of mine got out.

Alan and Tamara, we're sending heart-healing drool for your loss of Jorch,
and safe journey drool for him.  I'm so sorry for you loss.

Drool for Charles and his tailpipe tumor removal and early happy birthday ot
Pete and his brothers.

Joanne and Peaches, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of your Aunt Frankie.
You always think you're ready when someone older and in a nursing home
passes but I have found the shock is still there all the same.  Thank you
Peaches for brightening her last days.

And finally thanks for the pictures Becky of your waddle.  I had to laugh at
Rolph's exploits, and then really laughed as he was photographed happily
eating his spoils.  It looked like a beautiful day and Morse looked true to
form (and glad he found some turds to roll in).  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))