[Dailydrool] lurker requesting drool

DEVIN AND JOYCE KATHOL guidogumby at msn.com
Sun Apr 19 21:50:05 PDT 2009

I read often but seldom post - but would appreciate any extra drool be slung for my Rocky she is not quite 3 and ate some stuffed item she shouldn't have and has been at a 24 hour vet place since Friday (it is now Sunday night) what she ate really did a number on her intestines while trying to work its way through - she has started drinking but got sick when she tried to eat a little late last night/early this morning and hasn't been willing to try eating since then - My daughter and I were able to spend a couple hours at the clinic with her today but best we could get her to do was pick some food up and drop it.  This is the first time she has been seperated from her sister Moose so Moose could use some drool too as she has done her share of crying/howling without her sister - but I've been giving her extra loves and wearing her out with extra walks...  Rocky is my trooper she never whined or complained she simply got lethargic which is what made me take her in.  I'm a great believer in the healing power of prayer/drool and would appreciate any you can spare.  Thanks.