[Dailydrool] Basset prints

Drew McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Apr 21 14:56:03 PDT 2009

Thanks, Georgie, for sharing the Web site with the basset sitting on the
piano. Just to see what other basset items they had, I did a search, and
they surely had some wonderful stuff. (See it at:
https://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?startat=/getthumb.asp&CID=1C3C04489F3A4DAE8C76C636A50FC07B&PPID=1&sortby=PD&c=&page=1&Search=basset).

My personal favorite was the basset flopped down on the stairs, looking
through the balustrade. You can find it on page four. If I didn't have such
limited wall space and too many pictures already, I'd plunk down some money
for that one!
Pam, with Drew, the stairway provider for the Dashing Bassets (who think
they own the house!)