[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley's Birthday/Gotcha Day

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:43:07 PDT 2009

Hello Droolers -

First, healing drool to all who need it, whether four-legged or two legged.

Now for the good news, today, April 22nd is Ms. Beasley's 9th birthday and
the 7th anniversary of her Gotcha-Day.  Double celebrating in my house!!!
Beasley's Mama "rescued" her from a not so nice family she had been living
with the first two years of her life.  The husband just told my sister one
day that the wife wanted to give her away and asked if Mary wanted her, my
sister said she'd take her and the rest is history.  We've had a very tragic
year, Beasley and I, but through it all, Beasley has been the one constant
reliable thing in my life.  She is my buddy, my pal, my Beasley.  So, this
day will be spent with many belly rubs, some chickie in her kibble, a few
treats, but most of all thanking God for bringing her into my late sister's
life and my life.

Celebrate!
Ruthie Beattie
Ms. Beasley (Auntie, where's the party hats, cake, horns, cake, presents,
cake...oh, can I table dance too?)