[Dailydrool] easy walker harness

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 05:05:27 PDT 2009

Hi--I have to chime in also about the easy walker harness. Eugene has
used one ever since his puppy obedience teacher recommended it ( maybe
it was a hint that he wasn't going to graduate at the top of the
class!) It really helps and he doesn't pull at all. It's just a little
tricky to adjust it to the unique basset physique, but the few times
I've walked him with just a collar shows me that the harness really
does control his pulling in a very humane way. Plus, I feel better
knowing that I'm not putting any pressure on his neck. Georgia and
Eugene