[Dailydrool] Benefits of the adding to the pack?

Emily Weiss Dodd emily0608 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 07:27:48 PDT 2009

I know this is a biased group to ask, but I'm seriously looking for the
benefits to having more than one hound.

I am actively looking to adopt another hound but my husband is content with
just having Sally. My biggest argument is that Sally needs a "friend" to
play with (she's only three and still has lots of puppy energy) and to keep
her out of trouble caused by boredom. In my eyes, feeding and walking and
caring for another dog isn't going to be THAT much more effort or money. So
what's another hound to the mix?

Or am I way off and is dear hubby right?!

Emily, mom to Sallybeans the monsterface