[Dailydrool] Pedigree dental sticks

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 22 14:43:01 PDT 2009

Well a couple of months ago I gave Miss Becky a denta stick the beige ones by Pedigree. She managed
to get it stuck in her throat trying to swallow it all. I was very scared and tried to get it out - no luck finally
tried pushing it - it moved and went down which I was thankful for.  If I wasn't here she would've choked to death.
So I wrote Pedigree online and explained what happened to Miss Beckyand suggested they make their
bags more closure tight so they don't get hard. The one they have now is as 'useless as tits
on a boar'.  (my dad's expression).
Now that was two months ago and they never even replied to my comment so I will not buy
anything made by Pedigree again.
Miss Becky too her teeth weren't so good but she loved them.
Cuz I don't have her I will just pass on info.  A dashound Miss Becky knew her mistress was
going to work but came back and she found little Rosie with her head stuck in a empty can
and caught.  If she hadn't gone back  she would've died. And it was hard to cut it off.
And of course those round rawhides cheap white rawhides in dollar stores Dazey and Apollo each had one and the Airedale cameup to me for help cuz it got stuck in the roof of his mouth. I took it out but the basset Dazey
was pawing etc and trying to get it out herself. And of course there's the cheap chokechain
that almost strangled Miss Becky
Thank you all again for all the cards - they're still coming. I even got one from Vet in Victoria
for her.  She sure made a lot of friends.
Georgie and Miss Becky