[Dailydrool] The Purple People Eater

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Thu Apr 23 14:18:18 PDT 2009

Hmm, I think this puppy is a girl. Seymour would be good for a boy. Although there's Jane Seymour from Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.

Anyway, here's an angle...Purple backwards is Elprup-not so good...But Eater is Retae. Not bad and could be pronounced Reta or Retae.

Also there's Amethyst which is a purple stone. In the flower category there's Lilac, Hyacinth and Tulip as well as Iris that all come in shades of purple. Crush like the grape soda.

Now that my brain is on the subject, I'm sure I'll come up with more ideas.

Okay, I gotta go feed the puppies.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets