[Dailydrool] flea and tick information

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:10:29 PDT 2009

Drool to all in need, and congratulations that those who waddled had a
wonderful time, at least to my best knowledge.
Pierre has allergies, and lately Frontline Plus is making him more
uncomfortable than lately, and I took to note the recent post about the EPA
report that Frontline Plus is one of the drugs under investigation.  While
the other hounds do better than Pierre when it is applied to them, at least
a couple quiver when I approach with the vial, as if the expect a negative
reaction.  I am planning to discuss this further with my Vet, and I know a
few mentioned that in their area Frontline Plus was moot, and named a new
preventative, which I forgot, and I forgot which month it was posted, but I
will dig through the archives unless someone wishes to lessen my burden.  I
am also considering the di....something natural product, but if my guys go
 off property for  a recreational walk, are they still protected???

Thanks and drool,

Jax and the herd