[Dailydrool] Send DROOL

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 14:35:18 PDT 2009

14.5 year old Charles has his surgery in the morning.  Please send drool!  It has been a very hard decision to make, all the more so with the Colonel far away, so, like a good Army wife and mother, I have had to do it alone.

I take him in at 8 a.m.  Should bring him home that afternoon, with a nice lumpless heinie!

Now how do I explain to him that he gets no breakfast???!!!

Extra Frosty Paws tonight for everyone!  Homemade - 32 oz. organic yogurt, 2 mashed ripe bananas and 2 Tbl. peanut butter all blended up and frozen in Dixie cups - they usually wait their turns and I give spoonsful to each of 5 dogs but tonight Charles gets his very own!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me