[Dailydrool] Seniors

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 19:18:44 PDT 2009

My oldest hound is 12 1/2 years old, and his name is Charlie.  I have  had
him for almost 7 years.  He has a bad back and needs to be helped down
stairs, and lifted on and off the bed each day.  He is stubborn as can be,  and
hates being helped.  He makes it very difficult to help, and uses  all kinds
of ploys to delay the help. He walks very slow, some due to age,  some due
to back problems, but a lot due to his habit of sniffing all smells off  an
item that he encounters during a walk, and that can include all blades of
grass.  He needs pee pads when we are gone, but not if we are home.   He can
try ones patience to the limits, but I love him dearly, and has me  wrapped
around his paws entirely.

DDropp
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572846x1201387511/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=