[Dailydrool] My Maggie Wags

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 11:35:12 PDT 2009

Oh my gosh  I will try to send a picture,  My Maggie Wags is now  wearing
baby socks to keep her from chewing her feet.  she is so damn  cute,
absolutely precious,  they are white with black stripes   with little rubber treads
on the bottom with soccer balls,  I can't stop  laughing,  she lifts her
feet real high in the air like she trying to step  over something,  it is a
riot !!!

Marlene  Mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie ( I can't wait till it  gets
dark so we can go wurms hunting again ) both my girls are totally obsessed
with the earth worms,  if I try to get them to come in the house they  both
do the flat Basset thing,  My husband opens the window and yells  out  " are
you having fun yet ? "
and then turns out the lights and goes to bed !   GRRRRRR  !!!!!!!
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!